Elder & Sister Brown

Elder & Sister Brown

Monday 9 February 2015

Out and about with our Members

I love this photo! This is our Missionaries at work. This is a true picture of Africa.

Look closely. Can you see the end of the road?
This is the straightest road - a 20 minute drive
to visit with 1 member. Sometimes she walks
all this way plus more to church.

Isaac has just received his mission call. He will report to the MTC
 in 10 days  to prepare to serve a mission for the Lord in Nigeria.
Teaching moment with Elder Fryer


2 lovely ladies on left, Ama and Veronica, members of our church.
We are giving them Temple Prep classes, they do not speak English,
so we take an interpreter. Veronica's sister on right. In the next month
we hope to be able to attend the temple with them.

This is my adopted grandchild. Louisa
The parents gave me the honour of calling her after me

Mary teaching me how to play a local game.

No comments:

Post a Comment